FormulaE 2018 Drawings
eVillage Design and Production
Formula E, is an electric-powered auto racing class.
Formula E doesn’t stop when the cars return to their garages as there’s always something for the fans to see and do. Away from the track, fans can entertain themselves at the Allianz E-Village, an amusement area aimed at the whole family.
Inside the Allianz E-Village, fans will have the opportunity to get up close to a range of fantastic displays and activities, ranging from the latest electric and hybrid cars from Renault and BMW, to racing simulators that give you the chance to test yourself against fellow fans. The Allianz E-Village is also home to the Driver’s Autograph Session, giving you the chance to meet the Formula E drivers before they hit the track. Best of all, you can enjoy the podium champagne celebrations at the end of each race too.
- Tempelhof Airport
- - E-Village Design and Production
- - includes the following areas: startups zone, drive zone, bar zone, taste zone, kids zone, gaming zone and explorer zone
- - evaluation of the stand design according to applicable regulations
- - follow-up of the construction of stands and exhibitions
- - overseeing and organization of set-up and disassembly
- Autocad. Rhino. V-Ray.
- Adobe PS ID ILL. Excel.
- Digital sketches.